Wondering what to expect?
GOD WELCOMES YOU JUST AS YOU ARE.
- When do we worship?
- We gather for worship every Sunday at 9am!
- What is it like?
- We are a casual worshipping community. Each Sunday we gather around music led by organ and piano usually, we hear stories from the bible, along with a brief message from Pastor Matt, we are fed in a simple meal of communion, and then we are sent out to be a sign of God's love and grace that we have just received.
- What about my kids?
- Kids of ALL ages are welcome in worship! We have a children's bulletin kids can use to learn about the particular day, and color. We often suggest that kids sit up front so they can see all that's going on. If someone starts to cry (we all have bad days!), we do have a nusery just off the sanctuary where kids can go to catch a breath.
- Where do I park?
- We have a parking lot just behind our church on Gilson Street. There is plenty of street parking as well!
- What do I wear?
- You might see all types of clothes: formal, sometimes even ties and fancy dresses; but also t-shirts, jeans, and sandals! God welcomes you just as you are.
- How can I get connected?